The best thing since sliced bread

I just can't get enough of this girl! She will already be seven months on June 14th and time is just flying by. Our little Layla is sitting up, is super smiley, and will eat ANYTHING I give her and beg for more. She is at my very favorite age so be prepared for picture overload of this girl. By the way, I have been putting "do not copy" on my pictures, not because I think they are especially good or anything, I just don't want some creep-o printing out pics of my kids.




11 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Well, when you have such beatiful children, and such astounding photography skills, I would expect nothing less than picture overload. She's gorgeous!!

Hannah Stayner said...

OH MY HECK. I dont have the words.

Connie said...

She is so dang cute . . . love your pictures!

Freddie said...

BEYOND CUTE. I miss her .:) beautiful baby girl !!

Anonymous said...

she is SPECTACULAR! Whatever Jesi you are just worried that someone is going to take your gorgeous pics and plagiarize them. You know it. She is the cutest girl I have seen since Jada, Peyton and Audrey! Love her!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

She is darling. I thought the do not copy was so I would not stalk her and put her on the monthly newsletter. Is that ok if you dont send something my way to do that? I think it is fun to see how much everyone's kiddos change. Let me know.

Leesa said...

she is BEYOND adorable! i seriously cant get enough of her eyes!! WHAT A LITTLE DOLL!!!

billiebrand said...

ooo shes like a little piece of sushi! Can I eat her in her sumo wrap. hehe

leslie said...

so freaking cute! i'm so sad you couldn't do our pictures this weekend. you do such great work!
let's get together soon!

melissa said...

I guess I should get used to your talent but it stuns me every time. Beautiful pics! and Beautiful girl! The time is flying by, she is getting so big!

The Elmers said...

so so so freaking cute!!! I want one of those wraps!! Where did you get yours?