Green River

We met up with my mom and Steve in Green River and had a really great time. Because it was so cold outside we had to find interesting ways to entertain Zander-man. So we flew paper airplanes off of the balcony...
and had jumping contests...

and there were extrememly short moments where he actually entertained himself.

My mom and Steve gave Z the coolest Elmo toy, so I thought he deserved his own picture



How does he get himself into these predicaments?

Even though Paul is totally kidding in this picture I still think it's cool

This was how he was watching a movie- COMFY!

*sigh* I love my family

this is my cute mom




this was the amazing view from the cabin. WOWZAAS!!

8 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Green River huh? I didn't know there was anything to do in Green River besides pick watermelons! We grew up an hour from Green River, and our Green River friends came to Moab for things to do!

Freddie said...

Hey Jesi,, where was that tattered flag at? These are such great pics. Your pictures even made green river look fun.

Traci said...

It looks like you did a great job entertaining Z! Great pictures. I am always amazed at how talented you are! I think we are doing lunch Wed. I will text you with the details!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Your family is so cute and your mom is beautiful!!! I can't believe I have never met her! Looks like you had tons of fun. I love the pic of Paul and Z kissing. Too cute.

Abi said...

Beautiful Jessica. You are so great at taking pictures. You and Paul make such a cute couple--and Zander is darling! Bummer you were sick. I hate it when sicknesses get passed at the holidays! Luckily we waited to get sick until after Christmas!

Jennifer Heath said...

What a nice picture of Steve and Paul snuggling, Paul looks so relaxed, or terrified, I can't decide.

Unknown said...

I love Paul a lot!

Beans Blog said...

HAHAHAH...that pic of trout with his hair stuck to his glasses kills me cause i have done that so many times. My little broken hairs in the front of my head get all tangled in the hinges of my glasses and it hurts so bad when i go to take them off. Trout is my hero!