First day of school.



I'm pretty sure this happens every year...the holidays come and go and I've taken so many pictures that blogging becomes overwhelming for me. I get to where I don't even know where to start! Well...I've decided I'm going to pretend like it's the end of August and blog about my boy's first day of school. Yes, I'm THAT far behind! Oh well, that is life sometimes.

Anywho, my little Zander-man started his second year of preschool and has grown up so much over the past year. I still have my struggles with him but he has blossomed into a sweet, soft hearted little boy. I've said this a million times, but he definitely is his own man. He is constantly making me laugh with the things he says and does. As many of you know, he has such a strong personality BUT I think that is his biggest strength.

Z-bug we love you so much! We are so happy that you are a part of our family. You bring so much joy and laughter into our home and have taught us so much. We are VERY proud of you and can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

XOXO,
Mom and Dad



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: