Caribbean Cruise 2011

At the beginning of November my dad and Julie took us on a cruise...not just any cruise...a cruise without kids! Don't get me wrong, I adore my children, but this was 10 days of absolute relaxation and indulgence (I've never eaten so much in all my life). We slept in every day...actually there were no windows in our cabin so I would wake up thinking it was 8 or 9 and it would be NOON!

The shows were fabulous, the excursions were fabulous, and the food was fabulous! Paul got hypnotized at a hypnotist show and had to deliver a huge baby and was also a backup dancer for Lady Gaga (if any of you know Paul's dance skills you will know THAT was entertaining).

We went on a Jeep safari in Aruba, swam at the most beautiful beaches, witnessed two guys doing a mankini stroll (you know who you are), and we danced at the club with old people every night.

If you haven't been on a cruise go! If you have ever felt self-conscious in a swimming suit...you won't on a cruise! It's FULL of old, wrinkly, fat people in bikinis and speedos...you will feel like a super model!

Well, unfortunately I was SO incredibly lazy about bringing my camera with me anywhere (and all I brought was my teeny point and shoot camera)that I hardly have any pictures of anything. My sister Kilie was there too, but she's not in any of my pictures. She was sleeping :) It looks like I'm going to have to mooch pictures from the rest of my family :) At any rate, we had an absolute blast! Thank you, thank you Dad and Julie it was pure bliss!




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

1 comment:

Claire Allred said...

SOOOO fun!!!!!! Nothing better than a vacay without kids. No matter where you are ! And by-the-way, I am totally one of those fat ones in a swimsuit making YOU feel like a supermodel! HA!