*



Every year we go to a teeny weeny town in Colorado where my mom and Steve live. They live on a glorious, heavenly, serene, farm that makes my heart go pitter patter every time I think of it. Every year we are there and I take trillions of pictures and every year I load the pictures on my computer and get overwhelmed at the thought of posting any on my blog. Well this year I have decided to blog by activity...that way its a little more manageable on my end and the few people that actually look at my blog don't get photo overload :)

So here we go...activity #1...Boat races
All of my beautiful Bean because I can actually get her to look at me...I haven't ruined her....yet.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



2 comments:

Jennifer Heath said...

Bean is fabulous...[sigh]

Freddie said...

I love her plaster.. ha ha yes its called a plaster here instead of a bandaid. but really which word makes more sense? ha ha,, she is darling darling darling..that is all i can say!