I don't take enough pictures of Bean. So I am vowing here and now that things are going to change. Here is some Layla overload sporting her 50 cent hat...(I think this may be the one and only time she wears it. It's a little too"A Knights Tale" for me)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm pretending that the dust you see is magic dust instead of actual dust. I have no problem using my imagination.
Photobucket
Anyone that knows Layla knows she is insane over her blanket. She's like a cat with catnip. She rolls around in it drunk with happiness. Say a little prayer for us that we never lose her blanket or the world as we know it will end.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I lost my blanket when I was a little girl- it was very traumatic but I got a replacement and got over it. The replacement is now my oldest daughters blanket. Just make sure you have it when you leave a hotel! Love the pictures. :)

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I love her. Great pictures.

Taylor and Ruby Ricks said...

she is darling. love her sucking her thumb. yes i am holding penny right now one hand typinh,

Freddie said...

Oh wow!! little Layla is darling and so funny.. miss her tons.. I think the blanket is the least of your problems, with that Thumb attached to her body.

Emily said...

She is so adorable! These pictures are so precious and you are so talented with a camera. I've recently began looking at your blog (linked from Ruby's!) and would love to invite you to look at mine if you'd like. It is private, so just send your e-mail to emsharp8@msn.com and I will add you.

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Oh I love her with her blanket. She is so stinking sweet! I love it when they latch on to things like that. Aiden and Minnie are the same way. Next time we go to Disneyland I am so getting another so we have a spare *just in case*.

Jennifer Heath said...

Is she "grooming the brow" while sucking her thumb? She is crazy cute!