As mentioned in a previous post, I have hardly any pictures of me and my kids. I would much rather die then be in front of the camera. However, I have made goal to try to get at least one picture of me and my kidlets once a month.
So...we had a five minute photo shoot one afternoon, dressed just as we were in my door entryway (by the way, my favorite pic taking spot at the moment).

I don't look perfect by any means, and my kids look like rag-a-muffins 99.9% of the day, but I know that I will cherish these pictures. And someday when Zander and Layla are grown, they can see their mom semi-young, with only a few gray hairs ha ha, and know that I actually did exist when they were little. And hopefully they will always know that I love them more than anyone could love anything.



A lot of our pictures look something like the one below :) Zander trying to choke me and tackle me to the ground, while Layla's arms flail about while attempting not to be the next victim.

OH HOW I LOVE THEM!!!

9 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

CUTE!!!!! I like how you said that...that you love them more than anyone could love anything...so sweet, and just perfect.

Tiana Marie said...

SO STINKIN CUTE! Jesi these look marvelous! Someday I will have you take some pictures for me.. Someday! ;)

Julie said...

How cute!!!!! i love that last picture. the phrase that comes to mind is "a pictures worth a thousand words." i like the idea/goal to take more pics with your kids. i think i may try to do the same.

Freddie said...

such cute pics Jesi... who took them? layla does look a bit worried in the last pic hahah,,

Kilie and Robby Lehman said...

so so so cute Jes ! your gorgeous as always so stop about the whole you not being in pics! you always look great! and I miss you all! Loves!

Unknown said...

I love them and it is too true. I need to be better about the same thing- I have already missed out on having my picture taken at so many things.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

OhMyGosh! That is the cutest photo shoot! I love it!

leslie said...

that last picture is priceless. so cute!

Emily Young said...

Jess this is precious! You and them will both cherish these some day.