Cheap, Delicious, Goodness.

Oh how I love sugary treats in the summer (I write this as I am eating a spoonful of frosting). I especially love twin pops. Mmmmmmm! On evenings when the icecream man doesn't come through our neighborhood, Zander and I sit in lawnchairs in the shade and eat twinpops....lot's of twinpops. My neighbor came over and visited with me the other day and I was completely embarrassed at the number of wrappers and wooden sticks that I had accumulated. Don't worry, I blamed it on Zander :)

5 comments:

McArthurs said...

You can blame it on the pregnancy too!!!

Hannah and KC Stayner said...

we are eating lots of popsicles this summer too! mmmmmm

Jennifer Heath said...

You gotta love a cheap date! Twin pops and a lawn chair.Oddly enough Steve licks his chops like that when I make flapjacks.

Freddie said...

Zander is dang cute but im dissapointed that you didnt post pics of you in the chair eating the twin pops. Would have loved a pic of the pile of wrapers too. :)

The Allred Family said...

those are yummy! And such a UT treat...we don't really have those here. Bummer.