Bump-pa

Zander has a borderline obsession with my dad that almost makes me jealous. When we go to Salt Lake all he wants to do is be with "BUMP-PA".

It could be because my dad has an old tractor and that just happens to be Z's second obsession.

...in awe at the carnival...

...running through the sprinklers...



Apparently, my dad looks like a black aborigine to Zander, because every time he sees this ad he says Bump-pa. In fact, Z saw me posting this pic right now and said Bump-pa. It makes me laugh. (it must be the mustache?)

5 comments:

Kilie and Robby Lehman said...

Awww! We have the cutest dad in the whole wide world! He loves Zander Boo. He's always saying he's his "little buddy" it's so cute! but I laugh so hard at magazine cover!! haha! Love you!

Julie said...

That is too funny!!! I'm rolling. Your parents house is so cute. Is that the house you grew up in? I love it.

Hannah Stayner said...

so hillarious

The Allred Family said...

what a cutie. it's so fun to see your kids bond with their grandparents. not to mention it's fun for them!

Kalli said...

Oh I love those pictures Zander is soo cute!