Clarification

I knew I would get some flack for my post about Fripp Island, but what I didn't know was how much. I guess I better explain what was going on here so the mean people out there will understand why we are wearing dresses. It's called the Newlywed game. It was put together by a woman...not a man. We answered questions, had trivia about each other, and the final competition was to run back, throw on a mess of girl clothes and be judged who had the best outfit. I of course won. Jesi and I won the entire game, and we weren't the "newliest" weds there!

There is the reason. We don't do this on a daily basis.

4 comments:

Jennifer Heath said...

As beautiful and sexy as you are in that getup and not to mention how proud I am as your mother-in-law to know my daughter is married to such a catch, I can't help but notice it has been quite a while since an new picture of my grandson has been posted on your blog!!!! That was a long run on sentence and now I am out of breath. I think I made my point.

Jennifer Heath said...

Did I mention June 9th was the last post of Al? Today is the
25th. It has been 16 days since I have seen a new picture of him. I just wanted to point this out because I'm not sure you understand that I'm old and things like this are important to old people such as myself.

Freddie said...

Flack? I dont think any one was giving you flack they were just commenting on how lovely you look. Ahh dont let it break your heart. We all still love you.. and the thong comment is the best one so far. ha ha ha

"All you need is love" said...

Didn't mean to injure your tender sensiblities...I'm sorry. If it makes any difference you look better than Bea Arthur ever did in it.