Free Toys!

Nothin' says "fun" like a free giant box! My cute neighbor Ruby called me and asked if Zander and I would like to borrow their new playhouse. Of course I happily obliged, I mean who wouldn't want to play in a giant box?!
We both had a blast, but I must admit I think I had more fun in it than Zander did. While I was mixing up a batch of pretend cookies in my imaginary kitchen (mostly because I don't really make cookies), Zander just wanted to throw rocks at me and laugh. Hmmmm.....I guess the rocks were supposed to be chocolate chips for the cookies, or maybe it was punishment for imagining "girly" things instead of rugged "manly" things .





4 comments:

Ali said...

That is pretty funny. I must say that you gettting pretty good and this picture taking thing. That is so funny to because Taylor played in a card board box yesterday as well. Who needs toys, just get a box and they are happy. I don't know if I can show you my belly. It actually really isn't that big. Everyone says that they can't believe I am delivering in a couple weeks. I think I am smaller with this baby than I was with Taylor.

kateworthi said...

So jealous of the box! I'm always wishing for huge boxes for MY KIDS to play in. Yeah, just for the kids - not for me at all.... Huge boxes are kinda hard to come by though.

Anonymous said...

it is funny that your neighbor thought to call you and offer you use of the box. It must be a pretty important box!

Jennifer Heath said...

Hmmm..... What to get you for your birthday. Problem solved!!!! I will start saving boxes from the SA thrift store and make you and Al a condominium for your birthday! I'm glad we raised you to have low expectations for gifts! Aunt Melissa and I used to call what you and Al did with the "Big Box" fun hobbies for the poor.We never had any money. Free is always good!