Christmas morning

I know this is a little late, but I guess better late than never right? We had so much fun watching Zander open his presents on Christmas morning. He loved all of his gifts, but took a little longer to warm up to his horse. It took us most of the morning to get him to sit on it without instantly wanting to get off. Can you tell what gifts we bought for him, and what gifts grandma and grandpa bought him? If anything in the picture looks like it was under $1.99 it was from us. HA HA!! That is so sad that we are that cheap!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my kids have those 1.99 microphones too. they are a hit! Did grandma freddie by chance give him the HORSE?? Cute pics

Ali said...

Zander's looks like he had a ton of fun. That horse and cowboy hat are so cute. He is going to love them. I love his pj's too. Taylor has that peek a boo book and she still loves it. It is a good one. I am glad you guys had a good Christmas.

I will have to email Jocey and get her hooked on blogs.

kateworthi said...

The cheap gifts are often the most popular at our house. Plus, at that age, he's too young to even care anyway - so I'm glad you took advantage of it while you could! So glad you had a Merry Christmas. And as far as us moving to St. George? Yes please. Hey, stranger things have happened...