In The Clear



I took Zander to the cardiologist today for his one year checkup to see how his little heart was doing. For those of you that didn't know, Zander was born with a heart murmur. I guess it's pretty common but it has been such a pain getting him insured! Apparently whenever an insurance company sees that a baby has had any kind of heart problem, they laugh and deny you. Anyway, his tests came out all clear and he is totally fine. YIPPEE! It was an answer to our prayers! Not only do we have a healthy baby, but it will be like getting a raise from all of the money we will be saving by not paying COBRA.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah!!! what a relief, im really glad to hear all is well. good for you my little zoolander! hillary

Freddie said...

Aint that the best news ever? Nice Christmas present for us all.

kateworthi said...

I didn't know about Zander's heart murmur - I'm sure that has been scary for you guys. And all the more relief that all is well. Sooo glad to hear it. Also, Insurance stinks - sorry about that. I personally don't have that prob b/c Doug's in the health care industry, (they don't even ask you health questions before they insure you with a group policy.) But my dad has never had insurance before - so I know how that is. Stinky. But good it's not a prob anymore for ya.

Ali said...

Jes,
I am so happy that Zander is ok. I had no idea that he had a heart mummur. That can be scary. So I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see you on Friday. Love the new layout!